Fight on Bushido

    All Bushido Fight Night events are sanctioned by the Victorian Combat Sports Board. All fighters must be registered with the Victorian Combat Sports board whether fighting under amateur or Professional rules.

    (Fighters who are registered in other states may also be eligible to fight, please contact / (03) 9096 9833 to verify)

    If you aren’t currently registered with the Victorian Combat Sports Board here is what you need to do:

    • A completed application form. (Click Here)
    • A completed Certificate of Fitness form (Click Here)
    • A completed Blood Testing form (Click Here)
    • The application fee shown on the form (Click Here)
    • A statement from a licensed trainer or matchmaker confirming that, in their opinion, you have the appropriate skills to compete in a professional contest (Click Here)
    • One headshot-style photograph.
    • A certified copy of government-issued photo identification (Click Here)

    Fitness and blood testing

    • All contestants competing must ensure they see an Australian medical practitioner to have the below completed.
    • You must undergo a blood test for HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C and obtain a certificate (valid for 6 months).
    • The Blood Testing form must be completed by a medical practitioner and be dated no earlier than 6 months before the date of your application. Please note we do not require the actual serology report.
    • You must undergo a fitness test and obtain a certificate (valid for 12 months).
    • The Certificate of Fitness form must be completed by a medical practitioner and must be dated no earlier than 14 days before the date of your application.

    The application & documents can be submitted by emailing the Combat Sports Unit:

    Email :
    If you require assistance with your application, please telephone (03) 9096 9833

    For more information:


    All fighters on Bushido Fight Night must complete a Victorian combat sports professional registration even if fighting under amateur rules.
    Registration will not affect your amateur fight record and will not prevent you from competing as an amateur in the future.
    Fighters who are currently registered as Amateurs in other states may be eligible to fight in Victoria using their existing registration. Amateur Fighters from NSW will need to complete a new Victorian Combat Sports Board registration to fight in Victoria.
    All paperwork must be fully completed and submitted to the Combat Sports Unit at least 14 days prior to the fight.
    • Take your original driver's license or passport, along with a photocopy, to a person who is authorized to sign certified copies.
    • Ask them to write or stamp the following statement on a blank area of the photocopy – ‘I have sighted the original document and certify this to be a true copy of the original’.
    • Ensure the authorized person writes their full name, signs each statement, and provides their designation (e.g. police officer, pharmacist, school principal).
    • If approved, a Fighters registration is valid for three years.
    • Blood test certificate is valid for 6 months
    • Fitness test certificate is valid for 12 months